BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda B.
Pittsburgh
I always have a few bottles of this in my makeup kit, and a travel sized one in my purse. Really does help the makeup last all day and all night!
Jada H.
Bronx, NY
The best setting spray there is. It really sets my makeup. I also love how its a very calm feeling on my skin and not tight or sticky I love it !
Christina A.
This is the best setting spray I've tried! Doesn't smell bad and leaves your skin looking great. It also keeps your makeup in place all day long.
Rebecca J.
This stuf is my holy grail. I use 2 spritzes every day and my make up lasts all day everytime. I highly recommend spraying some of this on your foundation before application, it will help your foundation last longer throughtout the day. I don't find that it really helps with temperature control or oil control, but it definitely makes my make up stay!
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Makes my makeup last FOREVER and EVER!!! I love how it takes the cakey, powdery look away and leaves a more natural looking finish to my makeup!!
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
A must have!!! I love this and I use it every day! A noticeable difference in my makeup when I forget to use it. It makes my makeup stay all day.
Janette H.
I'm not great at makeup and I'm not sure this product makes much of a difference in how long my minimal makeup stays on. It is refreshing though!
Diana G.
Round Lake Pk, IL
This setting spray is the only one that ever touches my face or makeup EVER! It has been my holy grail for 2 years now and I wouldn’t replace it
Brianna B.
Montebello , CA
This is a must for when I go to parties or concerts ! A couple sprays on your face and you are good to go ! this stuff is amazing ! Seriously !!
Kalinna h.
Best thing EVER! In all the years I've been wearing make-up I ask myself: What have I been doing before this? Sets the makeup and it won't budge.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.