BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Makenzi M.
Queen Creek
HOLY GRAIL. Smells like nothing (which is good). Keeps makeup on all day, mists naturally and is easy to travel with.
Ryn H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great setting spray. It works with all my fountains and even when my skin gets a little too oily it works!
sidey m.
boynton beach
I love love this setting spray! It’s summer time and this hold my make up from not melting away! It’s easy to apply!
Kylee M.
Holy grail setting spray! Works very well for my skin and helps prolong the wear of my foundation. I would recommend
Mathilde H.
I have used this for years! Have oily skin, and it helps keep the makeup on all day, and also keeps the oils at bay!
Sara J.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is good stuff. It was the first one that I used. I saw a slight difference but I didn't put it to the full test
Chia L.
Manitowoc, WI
Love this spray. Holds up pretty good for 5 hrs on a very hot humid day. By far the only spray I would ever purchase.
Talyah C.
Schenectady
Really works with my makeup all night. I also really liked the most of this product. Would definitely purchase again.
Klarissa L.
Deer Park, TX
This setting spray is PERFECT! Especially for a night out, my make up never moves or slips around with this stuff on
Sarah J.
Fallon
I've tried so many different setting sprays, I always come back to this one. Nothing works quite like my All Nighter.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.