BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tiffany W.
Beaver Dam
This setting spray is the best I've ever used. I can fall asleep, and wake up with my make up still on point!! My best friend also uses this one!
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
A must have!!! I love this and I use it every day! A noticeable difference in my makeup when I forget to use it. It makes my makeup stay all day.
Allie C.
Auburn
Best setting spray I have ever used. Will never use another one. Went on vacation and it kept my makeup on in 90 degree weather with 80% humidity
Andrea T.
Baltimore, MD
Does exactly what it says! The mist is really fine and you only need 2-3 sprays to cover your whole face. I have repurchased this over and over.
Maria M.
Sierra Vista
Smells good, but doesn't do much for keeping my makeup in place, that I've noticed. Better when paired with the Urban Decay priming spray.
Jada H.
Bronx, NY
The best setting spray there is. It really sets my makeup. I also love how its a very calm feeling on my skin and not tight or sticky I love it !
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
By far one of the best setting sprays it spayed evenly all over your face worth a nice feel for a finish and it really helps your make up stay on
yesenia q.
My most favorite setting spray ever. I own different ones from different brands but, this one truly does help keep your face in place all night.
Michelle S.
I haven't met anyone who didn't like urban decay all nighter! Works great for my oily skin type and makes my make up last all day. Or all night!
Christine B.
I never really can tell if a setting spray is doing much but I love this one. It melts your make up together perfectly and makes it look amazing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.