BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Priya K.
Arlington, VA
If you’re looking for something that’s going to keep you’re make up on your face, and not on your hubbys shirts (like mine) than this spray works magic. I have issues with laying down on car rides home, and my make up tends to ruin my husbands shirts; I tried this spray, and all the make up stoped coming off my face!!!
Mel J.
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
By far my favorite setting spray I have used! It’s not too expensive and it gets the job done. I love that it keep my makeup in place whenever I have a long day ahead of me.
Giovanni E.
This product was the magic I was missing when I was cosplaying. It really keeps my makeup on and I have sensitive oily skin so that has always been a pain. It keeps me from looking gross later in the day or loosing pieces of my face hahah. If I had to recommend 2 game changers, it would be this and the primer potion.
Alicia M.
Chula Vista
I love this setting spray! I get it time after time. I am obsessed because I know my makeup stays in place all day or night when I spray this product! I never have to worry about my makeup transferring or smudging. I will continue to repurchase this! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Angie W.
Grafton
This setting spray is absolutely amazing. This stuff will make your makeup stay all day long. It is especially great if you have any oily spots. Without it my makeup will come off on anything. I especially hate when I try to talk on the phone and I can see makeup all over my screen. The spray absolutely prevents that.
Olna A.
Tallahassee
I like this setting spray but I don’t know if it does what it’s supposed to. I do use it on other client and they tell me that their face last for hours. I don’t know if it has anything to do with only the setting spray or is it still the other steps that I take when doing their face. It could overall be a combination but I don’t know if this spray is the main reason for long lasting make up.
Karla R.
Las Vegas, NV
This spray makes your makeup last longer making sure it is in place and its so amazing and second it is light weight on the face its not heavy at all that is what i love about it and i don't know about the sun protection but i really do recommend for you girls out there to try it if you want your makeup to last
Kimberly C.
This setting spray is amazing! I wasn't a huge fan of setting sprays because I didn't think they did much. This one though worked really well. I feel like it actually helped my makeup wear longer. I have dry skin and was worried that this would dry it out more but it didn't. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany W.
King George
This stuff is really great! It seems to help my makeup last longer and my skin can be a bit oily. Not a fan of the smell but the mister is really nice. Love the packaging! Would definitely recommend.
Bri W.
Cicero, NY
I use this allll the time when I do my makeup! I’ll spray it before I start to give my face some hydration and at the end to seal everything in! My face feels so good after!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.