BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Allison C.
Portland, OR
Melts my makeup off with light application and sprayed from a distance. Face feels stiff all day until makeup is removed. Smell is offputting.
Tori D.
Pensacola, FL
Really helps my make up stay on without leaving an oily residue. I like a little bit of natural shine and this did not Mattify my skin too much
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN
Works like magic. I've tried other ones and nothing works like this one. Keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. Or should I say all night (er)
Lauren S.
New Bedford, MA
Awesome product smells and feels amazing on the skin. Great packing very pricey because I use a lot of product when I use feels very refreshing
Jenn H.
Sterling Heights, MI
This absolutely makes any of my makeup last all night. I literally don't wear makeup if I don't have any left it's totally worth the price tag.
Allie B.
Elizabeth, PA
My FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER!!!! this setting spray goes on in such a beautiful most and keeps my makeup on ALL DAY. I have oily/combination skin!
Clarissa L.
Lodi
It's as good as the hype and provides excellent protection. When I go too heavy on powder I can pat this in and give myself a beautiful finish.
Patricia D.
Bloomingdale, NJ
This product is everything! Really makes a big difference on my make up lasting all day/night. A little goes a long way!! Highly recommend this
Lauren D.
LIGONIER, IN
I loved this at first but after a while it did NOTHING for my makeup-like seriously I'd rather use hairspray- I feel like it was a waste of $30
Saralyn E.
Maryland
This product makes my makeup last all night! It also refreshes my face. The Urban Decay all nighter spray is amazing! It is good for all skin!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.