BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley W.
Cockeysville, MD
This is a really great setting spray. It makes my makeup smooth and last throughout the day. If you very oily skin make sure you get the oily version.
dreaa l.
This spray keeps your making up from creasing or fading ! I spray this every time I go out clubbing or to a dance ! Definitely worth all five stars!!!
aj 🌹.
Clinton
if i could marry a setting apart i would probably marry this one. i don’t like remembering the sweaty mess my makeup became before this was in my life.
Laura H.
Madison, MS
I honestly cannot say that I can tell that this product does a thing! I hope that it does. but I cant say that it for sure makes my makeup last longer.
Cassie S.
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY IN THE MARKET ! Locks and seals your makeup in for the day. Does a wonderful job of smoothing any powder you have on your face.
Carrie P.
Spanish Fort, AL
No matter how many setting sprays I try I always go back to this one. Good for all skin types. Super light weight and helps make up stay on for hours!
Monica S.
I love that this lets my makeup last all day. I have oily skin so by the end of the night my face ends up a greasy mess. This keeps my makeup in tact.
Krista S.
Bought this over two years ago and use it daily and it hasn't run out. I used it on my wedding day in the heat and my makeup lasted all day and night!
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
This stuff works! It increased the longevity of my makeup look, controlled my oil without drying my skin out. The mister is perfect! Highly recommend!!
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I had several people recommend this setting spray to me. I have been using it for 6 days and so far I’m pleased with the UD setting spray all nighter.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.