BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gaaby T.
Fresno
I love this one as well ! Keeps my makeup on all day . I have been using this for about 2 years and only bought 2 bottles .so they last a long time .
Sunny L.
I have combination skin and this spray does wonders for my face. It makes my makeup last longer and my makeup looks fine even after a sweaty workout.
Goran P.
Castle Rock
Best! There is a reason this stuff has a cult following and it really works! Whether you powdered down or not this will lock in you makeup for hours
danielle l.
Austell, GA
A must have for summer . I have oily skin and this helps my oil stay under control plus it helps my makeup last all day . The perfect setting spray .
chelsea a.
Pasadena, MD
Urban decay has always been my go to brand and this setting spray is no exception. Unfortunately I can’t justify the price to always have it on hand.
Maggie P.
Arlington, VA
Must have in all makeup bags! This product doesn't last 24 hrs but a good 18 will do. If you have oily skin I'll recommend the de-slick spray instead
sidey m.
boynton beach
The holy grail of them all I use to set my daytime and nighttime spray I swear this summer this has saved my life hold my makeup in place for hours!
Ale M.
Mc Graws, WV
Great product, it definitely does it's job in keeping my makeup in place! Although I love this spray, L'Oréal sells one for $15 that is a major dupe!
CM G.
I love this setting spray! Use this almost everyday to work. Iam a nurse and work 8-12hrs a day. this keeps my makeup on until the end of the shift.
Rise C.
Williston , ND
THIS IS EVERYTHING!!! When I spend over an hour on my look, I want it to last long after last call. This has been New Years Eve tested and approved!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.