BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tara B.
Peoria, AZ
This product is so hyped up, I finally went and bought it and now kinda regret it. It doesn't really do any more than my drugstore makeup spray.
Emily G.
Bowling green, Ky
This is the best. If you're planning to need a full glam look to stay awhile, this is a must! It is a typical price range for a name brand spray.
Angelene A.
Sioux City, IA
Make up stays put with this spray! This is my favorite spray out of all the Urban Decay setting sprays. I do tend to spray before I do my lashes.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Urban Decays setting sprays are my absolute favorite. On long nights out my makeup will not even budge with this fantastic spray. Works so well!
Whitney W.
South Jordan , UT
This stuff works so good. My makeup stays on all day. It's come in a good size bottle. After I spray it on my face I get a nice shimmer. Love it.
Noor A.
Debary
This setting spray keeps your makeup lasting all day and I definitely recommend it because it is very long lasting and it is a very good product.
Melissa F.
Logan, UT
I really like this all nighter makeup setting spray helps keep my makeup in place all night and don't have to retouch my makeup at all! All night
Bri C.
This is a great setting spray. I don’t tell too much of a difference in how long it makes my makeup stay but it does help it blend into my skin.
Anna J.
Baton Rouge
Makes my makeup stay on all day! Can’t get enough of this stuff! Pricy but worth it for events and days where makeup may sweat off. Matte finish.
Hannah M.
Baldwin
I got a mini of this setting spray and i thought it did the job. It smells great. I didn’t really see the hype but it does what it’s supposed to
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.