BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tabitha E.
This spray is amazing. It sets the makeup without leaving you overly dry or glossy looking. Be sure to spray before you put your eye makeup on, though.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
I love these! The minis are perfect for on the go. The feel is lightweight and definitely helps keep your makeup on all night. I would recommend this.
Jennifer H.
Pittsburgh, PA
While this setting spray was good, I didn't see much of a change in how long my makeup lasted with it compared to with another (cheaper) setting spray.
Chloe M.
Joliet, IL
Best setting spray I have yet to use. The sprayer is consistent and fine. The staying power is amazing. Will repurchase until I find something better.
Marian M.
Seattle, WA
I had a bad reaction from the alcohol in this product--it really dried me out, which is disappointing because I've heard great things about this spray.
Juana O.
North Olmsted , OH
La la love this product! it makes a huge difference on how your makeup looks! It gives the skin a more natural look and locks your makeup for the day!
Michelle P.
Spring
I was very impressed with this setting SPRAY. It is light and sprays out well. I am trying a different one now, but I'm sure I'll purchase this again.
Elyssia S.
Bryan , TX
One of my favorite setting sprays! It kept my makeup in place all day! I was very pleased. Very light and fresh. Would definitely recommend purchasing!
Shakira S.
hialeah , FL
Out of all the setting sprays I have and all the Urban Decay setting sprays this is my favorite because it lasts me all night long when i go to parties
Ashleigh W.
Interlaken
This spray locks my makeup in place all day long. It doesn't make me look shiny and my makeup doesn't break up or fade. Best setting spray I have used.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.