BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Miahangelik
Van Nuys, CA
My sister purchased this spray and it was amazing !!! It helped my makeup stay on " all night " as the name suggests and I highly enjoyed this product
AjRox U.
Minot
This setting spray is amazing. It sets your makeup so it doesn't move for days! I haven't been outside in the 114° weather yet but I'm going to try it!
Isabella M.
Los Angeles, CA
It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it helps with locking your makeup down and helping it look great. I love it and it is long lasting. It is great.
dreaa l.
This spray keeps your making up from creasing or fading ! I spray this every time I go out clubbing or to a dance ! Definitely worth all five stars!!!
Sunshine S.
Stevensville
Makes your makeup look flawless! It sets everything and helps make your makeup not look powdery. Your makeup will seriously last forever with this on.
Lisa H.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely love this product! Leaves my makeup just the way I want. It helps me and prevents me from having to reapply any of my face and eye make up.
Sierra W.
Ocoee, FL
This stuff is AMAZING! I have oily skin and it really helps my makeup last all day. It really helps to smooth out the skin after putting on any powders
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
This stuff works! It increased the longevity of my makeup look, controlled my oil without drying my skin out. The mister is perfect! Highly recommend!!
Clara W.
Seattle, WA
Cooling, refreshing and it WORKS! Love these, and you can't beat the price for the AMAZING quality:) (Even if it only is a sample size ;)) great stuff.
Destiny B.
Atwater , CA
Hands down the best setting spray that is on this planet! When I can get my hands on it I run out quick! Keeps your makeup locked in ALL DAY AND NIGHT!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.