BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Courtney R.
Marysville, WA
Sets makeup all day I have repurchased a few times and highly recommend not huge on the scent of it but it fades fast would purchase again and again
Christine P.
Renton, WA
This was such a great deal when I purchased it from Sephora! I love this product it gives my makeup that finishing touch and feel that lasts all day
tierra s.
this setting spray creates a great long lasting look . for either a night out or even a day out of the house does not leave any creases what so ever
Amy T.
Salem
I gotta say, my makeup generally looks fantastic after I get off of work with no touch ups thanks to this little wonder in a bottle. High recommend.
Jennifer R.
Las Vegas, NV
Really don't use setting sprays but when I want my make up to last this is my go to. It really does last all night long. And also smells really good
Lia L.
Bronx, NY
OMG my number one setting spray !! Especially for heavy , detailed makeup for a special event. This setting spray is amazing. Recommend it to anyone.
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
Have been using and rebuying this since like 2014 and I swear by it. It’s so good, it makes my makeup last amazingly well, I think it’s 100% worth it
Cinthya P.
Tried many setting sprays and this does wonders. My makeup actually lasts much longer! I don't have to be retouching my makeup anymore while I'm out
Grace J.
Pryor
This is my favorite setting spray ever! My makeup stays on all day, my makeup doesn't get greasy and oily, and my foundation doesn't crease as usual
Haley B.
This stuff is amazing. Keeps my makeup in place all day. And keeps my skin hydrated even those I have oily skin. It doesn't have a very oily texture.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good ?? Doesn't leave ur face looking oily ??
Alicia C.
Corinth, MS
What exactly does a setting spray do.
E C.
Worth the price? Cheaper version?
Miranda P.
Altoona, PA
I've been looking at this product for a while now and was wondering if it was worth the money and how long does the spray work?
Lena E.
Bournville Road, Weston Super Mare
Whats everyones favourite setting spray?

Sephora