BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Miranda M.
Urban Decay all nighter is the best setting spray it keeps my makeup in check for the whole day. All nighter is the best setting spray I've ever tried.
Briana E.
Pensacola, FL
Urban decay all nighter setting spray will make your make up stay on and at the end of the day still make it look like you have a fresh face of makeup
Carrie P.
Spanish Fort, AL
No matter how many setting sprays I try I always go back to this one. Good for all skin types. Super light weight and helps make up stay on for hours!
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
I thought setting spray was such a scam but i can honestly say this setting spray rocked! To the point where i still looked fabulous the next morning 😂
Sarah S.
Morganza, LA
Works pretty well just kind of pricey for setting spray i dont use setting spray that much but it's pretty good considering I take my moms all the time
Lauren W.
Greenville, NC
It’s not terrible, it works! I just don’t love the way it’s applied. I feel like I almost mess up my makeup and make it splotchy when I spray my face.
Hali R.
Love love love. One of my favorite setting sprays out there! I also love I can buy small travel size for my purse to refresh throughout the day/night!
Daniela G.
Got a sample of ub all nighter. Loved it!
Keeps my make up locked in all day. Feels nice when you spray it on, and dries fast. Definitely recommend it
dreaa l.
This spray keeps your making up from creasing or fading ! I spray this every time I go out clubbing or to a dance ! Definitely worth all five stars!!!
Nina B.
Westminster, CO
This stuff literally makes your makeup stay in place all day and all night. Every time I get a ride ready I make sure to spray them before the leave!!
ida g.
 Does this product really work? Is it worth it
Alicia L.
Selah, WA
I have been looking into his for a while and a friend of mine uses it and they say it works pretty good, but it's a little pricey. Is it worth the price and if not is there a good duper for it?
Romina S.
Sofia
Is this setting spray good for sensitive skin?
How good is this setting spray ? Yall know summer is here and i love a full face ! But cant stand the heat and feeling like my makeup is melting off. So is this as good as people say it is ?
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
do you apply this before and after makeup?