BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff. If you pay attention to the package it's actually skindinavia product just repackaged. Love this so much. Keeps my clients makeup looking 💯
Ashley A.
This setting spray really helps your make up stay all night. It’s very humid where I live and you get so many hours with your makeup because of this product
Lili B.
Elgin, IL
I use this to set my makeup and it literally makes it last through the night. I love how fresh it feels as well sometimes I’ll use it as a mid day refresher.
Amanda H.
Baltimore, MD
This is my favorite setting spray ever! It keeps my makeup set all night and doesn't budge. The mist is really nice as well although it could be a bit wider.
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
I use this spray every single day. It is my favorite setting spray. It protects my makeup through rain or tears or whatever. It lasts all day and all night.
sandi z.
chicago
This setting spray is so good. it blends so well with the skin just like i have a super perfect skin. It makes my makeup stay for a long time and never move.
Sara I.
Cult favorite! My favorite! Holy grail setting spray! I go through so many bottles in three months! It has a a natural finish and is such a great mist!
Brianna S.
Las Cruces
Works amazing. Really does make your make up last all night! It doesn't have a good or bad scent which is nice! Kind of pricey but lasts a really long time.
Anya B.
Kept my face in place during college days, nights at the bar dancing and through my ballroom dance competitions. Amazing product and welllll worth the money.
Taylor B.
Marion , IL
This setting spray is absolutely amazing. I am a first time purchaser and I will definitely be buying it again. I wear make up every day and it stays all day
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
I got a sample size as a bonus with my order from urban decay.. so i was wondering how goo is this stuff? can i go swimming without my makeup coming off?
Deanna M.
Are there any affordable options that compare to this?
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I spray before and after I apply my makeup. Does anyone know if it makes any difference doing it this way?
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
Is this product good for oily skin?
is it free? does it work?