BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Helen J.
Brookline, MA
The only makeup setting spray I ever use! I love this product! It keeps my makeup in place all day long. Just spritz your face a few times and voila! Without it my face gets a bit oily and my makeup starts slipping off. I mostly use this for nights out. Would highly recommend! I've repurchased this so many times already!
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
I've been using this setting spray for as long as I can remember using a setting spray. It lasts and lasts and lasts. It makes my makeup look flawless even in the 100 degree heat showing my horses. I recommend this product to any one that I show horses with and know several people have purchased it after trying mine!
Brianne B.
California , PA
This setting spray is great! I tried it and it definitely made my makeup last longer throughout the day. The mist is just right, meaning it didn’t leave any droplets on my face and the spray didn’t feel too powerful. The only reason why I took off a star is because it had a strong chemical smell to it that I didn’t like.
I liked this product, but I believe there are better products for setting makeup. This setting spray is good for all types of skin, I just felt that my makeup didn’t stay on like I had expected it to. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Maura N.
It will cement down your makeup so that even on the tiniest day it still looks fresh. Carry it with you too because it's so refreshing and cooling. Does anyone not love this?
Sarah M.
Love this! It makes my makeup last even through humid,100 degree weather in Houston. I have been using this for almost 10 years, and I don’t plan on stopping. Holy grail product!
Sarah F.
elmont , NY
girrrrl when I tell you this works...this. WORKS!! I love this setting spray. I can definitely notice a difference when I wear it and when I don’t in my make up. it keeps it on all night. it’s no joke
Mikayla G.
Shelton, WA
This is one of the best setting sprays I’ve tried! Great for all skin types, I even prefer the All Nighter over the Dr-slick version for my oily to combo skin. This stuff will keep your makeup locked in literally ALL NIGHT
Brooklyn R.
The Colony
I can’t even express how amazing this is. This product keeps my makeup locked down, and it sets everything perfectly. It doesn’t leave much of a sheen on my skin, and it is a really lightweight mist.
Angela S.
Slidell, LA
I would rate this 10 stars if I could. Can we just talk about how amazing this setting spray is for a second?!?! I absolutely love this stuff to the point that my face feels naked with it. I get ready at 6am and don't get home until almost midnight some nights and you can believe me honey, my face didn't move AT ALL.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.