BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily J.
Broken Arrow
This seriously keeps my makeup looking 100% even after a full night of dancing! It keeps everything looking matte and shine free no matter what!
Mirza M.
This is the greatest setting spray I have ever used. The price omg is great. It lasts very long. I probably went through the 4 bottles of these.
Emily H.
All Nighter gives super long stay put wear on your makeup... I've work it for around 10 hoped before and didn't have to touch up. It's amazballs!
Sara F.
Orient, OH
I love it! Truly makes everything stay in place. It’s a repeat purchase for me and I’ve recommended it several times to friends and family.
Stephanie F.
Bellingham, WA
A really great setting spray, however, the cost of this product is insane. I can't afford to keep buying this and I hear milani is a great dupe.
Stephanie Y.
Trinity, NC
I love this setting spray. It smells so good and it keeps my makeup in place all day! Love this! It is not to watery and the spray is great to! ❤
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
great product, and i love urban. but honestly, for a fraction of the price NYX has some setting spray that does just as good a job in my opinion.
Rosie N.
Rochester
Not worth the high price of this one. Did not work with my skin. Fine mist was ok . Makeup settled in lines and became patchy after application.
Sierra G.
This is a great product if you want you makeup to last through the night, weather at a wedding or a club, this setting spray will come in handy!
Taylor Y.
Seattle, WA
My holy grail ever since I started wearing makeup. I feel like it really does increase the longevity of my makeup so I am never seen without it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.