BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel F.
Great setting spray! Wish I had more it! It truly lasts all night! Has a pleasant smell and feels great when applying.
Julia B.
Good matte setting spray but not worth the price tag when drugstore brands have recently come out with the same thing.
Mikaela &.
West Jordan , UT
Seems really good. It’s a little pricey and I’m kit convinced yet that it’s worth the price tag. It does it’s job tho.
Rebecca W.
Moore, OK
I LOVE this product. It sits so nicely on my face. It gives my makeup an amazing finish no matter how much I am using.
Hanna D.
Rego Park, NY
Makes your makeup last all night long, does not budge! Makes your makeup look fresh and vibrant and just so beautiful!
Marina E.
Amarillo, TX
Love this product! Literally last me all day and does not smudge one bit! Couldn't have bought a better setting spray!
Jodi M.
Jackson, LA
I love this I got this in a sample size but I use it so much! I'm running out !
It comes with a lot of product though!
Alyssa L.
Makes my makeup last all night. Just like it says it would. Bought mine from Sephora. Looking for a cheaper alternative
Allie S.
This setting spray is amazing. I got really drunk one night, was dancing and sweating and my makeup was still in point.
Amanda M.
Sandy, UT
I really love this spray, it really helps set the makeup. I have it 4 stars because I wish the spray was a finer mist.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.