BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caitlin L.
Pico Rivera, CA
This spray goes on light and sets my make up for the whole day. I was using mac mist fix and for years and finally found the one. Thanks urban decay!
jenniffer m.
This makes my make up last longer I feel but it's not that life changing I'm now using the loreal infalable setting spray and it's works just as well
Meghan R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This setting spray is amazing! It keeps my makeup on forever and is so lightweight! There's no stickiness or awful smell like other ones I've tried!
andrea c.
Ontario, CA
It is pricey but it does do what it claims. Locks in make up nicely and gives you a nice dewy look. Its worth it if you want your makeup to stay put
Emily S.
Montgomery, IL
this setting spray helps a lot! it makes your skin look good and also it keeps your makeup in place! you can sweat a lot and your makeup will be fine
jamie a.
Deltona, FL
A must have! I live in Florida and have always had a hard time with my makeup lasting! Don't like wearing super stay makeup. This is my new love!!!!!
Rallen W.
my makeup literally stays on for the entire day with this stuff. i use this after each step of my face routine and it gives me such a flawless look!
Kristy B.
Belington, WV
Always in my makeup bag!best setting spray out there!and ive tried quite a few!when u spray this after you apply your makeup its not going anywhere!
Ashley E.
Makeup spray works well and holds up my makeup all night long! And has amazing sun protection ,I never feel my makeup running or smudging stays hold.
Madison L.
North Richland Hills
I like this setting spray a lot, however I do notice that with different foundations it makes my makeup separate and look weird- so use with caution
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.