BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer F.
Jacksonville , NC
I honestly do not understand the hype. I have found much better setting sprays for half the price. I could tell no difference using this setting spray.
Jaci M.
Lowell
I had this in a travel size. I was so sold that I went and got a full size one!! It’s that great! If u haven’t tried it yet.. WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR!?
Colleen C.
Spring, TX
This is the best of the best.... not really much else I need to say, but if you want your makeup to stay in place for a very long time, this will do it
Gizelle O.
At least 3 out of 5 people love this. Personally I hadn't noticed a difference in my makeup wear, with or without the spray my makeup stays on all day!
Kyla M.
Winston Salem, NC
My go to. I almost like the de slick one more because i won’t get shiny at all with that one but I’m out. This one makes your makeup last just as long
Stephanie M.
Terryville, CT
Love thit gives my skin that perfect amount of tackiness and keeps my make up on all that everything stays where it should be I would highly recommend
Ieland F.
Makes my make up stays longer and pulls my whole make up look together! I would say it is more mattifying and for oily skin! I also like the packaging!
Sara S.
Columbia, MO
Heard great things about this product. Purchased it at my local Ulta. Only used it a few times and then returned it. It caused my mascara to run.
Destiny B.
Atwater , CA
Hands down the best setting spray that is on this planet! When I can get my hands on it I run out quick! Keeps your makeup locked in ALL DAY AND NIGHT!
Caitlin R.
Beaufort
With this, my make up is NOT coming off, you better give me a whole pack of make up wipes! Haha. I love it and it doesn’t make my face look super oily.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.