BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Leslie R.
Lakewood, OH
I love this product. I didn’t know I needed setting spray until I got setting spray in my Play! Box. Now I’m hooked. No weird scent, light misting spray WHEN THE PUMP WORKS!
That’s my only complaint, the pump is the worst. I hope the next time I buy it the new packaging addresses the spray pump problem.
Erica R.
The only setting spray worth buying!! Keeps makeup on in the worst conditions. Super humid beach wedding, working out....I think it works better than Chill and DeSlick. So no matter your skin type All Nighter will be your best friend. Doesn't feel sticky, also is nice as a midday refresher on hot days!
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Yes!!! The best setting spray of all time. This setting spray does its job really good and it especially works when you have oily skin. The setting spray it a must for when you are planning on wearing a full face and won't be reapplying all day. It does its job and this duo set is a really good value.
Kirstin O.
Nowthen, MN
I sprayed this on to test it, waited a few minutes to let it dry and do it’s magic. To test it I lightly ran a Q tip over my makeup and it came right off. Not worth it.
Daniella C.
South Gate, CA
Amazing product ! If you’re looking for a setting spray that makes your makeup last, take off that powdery feel, or even just to set your makeup in place this is the one for you it’s bomb!!!!
Mel C.
Naples
It’s so goodd! I use this before and after my makeup, to insure it last all day. And if u have a shimmery eyeshadow, wet your brush with all nighter and apply on eyelid, and the glitter and color pops like crazyyy.
Tabatha B.
Madison Hts, VA
Love this product!! It is easy and pleasant to apply and makes my makeup last all day and night until I remove it. I would recommend this product to anyone  looking for a great setting spray, especially those not wanting to constantly have to re-apply after completing their makeup in the mornings!
Ashley J.
United States
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It does exactly what it says! It keeps my face on all day. Makes my powder less transferable. Plus putting it on just feels so good. Recommend 100%
Lilly N.
Lincoln, NE
My go to setting spray! It sets my makeup nicely, I usually pat it in my face with a puff/beauty sponge. I haven't found anything better than this or a reason to look for something different.
Kelly A.
Saint Joseph
I've tried alot of setting sprays. This one truly helps keep my makeup stay in place all day! I also use it to wet my metallc shadows to give them that extra pop!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.