BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Well this is obviously a no surprise but it’s the greatest finish touch to your makeup look. Keeps my foundation locked in place for hours. The smell could be better but the way it actually works I don’t mind. I seem to run out fast oh well they have my money!
Lindsay M.
If you want your makeup to stay on ALL day and night then this is the spray for you. It has the perfect mist that doesn’t leave drops of water on your face. After spraying I like to use my beauty sponge to pounce the product in so it really locks in the makeup and also helps melt all powders and products into the skin. I will 100% repurchase this when I’m all out!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I loved the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray!  I was able to try it through one of my many beauty subscription boxes.  This was actually my first experience with a setting spray, so I have nothing to compare with it, but I really did like it.  It does what the name says.. keeps your makeup looking fresh all night.  It was easy to apply and did not leave my face feeling sticky at all, but nice and smooth.  By the end of the day, my makeup looked as though it was just applied!  I highly recommend!
Erica G.
Homestead, FL
By far the best setting spray out there in the makeup market! This setting spray is water proof, sweat proof, and even life proof! It brings you makeup together once you’re done applying it! It’s great to use for special events such as weddings and even day to day use for those makeup lovers that don’t have time throughout their long days to refresh their makeup.
Autumn M.
Dennison, OH
Fantastic. Honestly. If I want long lasting makeup I use Mac Fix+ to melt the powder into my skin, when that dries I use this. This combo will keep my makeup on for 12+ hours through everything. I deliver pizzas so I will be sweating standing next to a hot oven, get rained on, crazy weather and everything and my makeup still looks decent at the end of a long day.
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
I really enjoyed this product. I don’t use a setting spray everyday. I did feel that when I used this my makeup stayed on better throughout the day. On the other hand I’ve used a cheaper brand that worked well too but the plus of this high end one vs the drug store one I have tried is that I really enjoyed the spray of this one it came out even and didn’t make little spots all on my face
Virginia K.
Springfield, VA
Honestly the only setting spray I've ever used because it definitely stays true to it's claims! I had to take off one star because the spray I was using for a few months didn't mist correctly; whenever I used it the spray would concentrate on one area instead of sprinkling over. And the spritzer broke started leaking and the formula became sticky. I will be buying a new one.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm so disappointed that this product did not work out for me.  I have oily skin so I bought this hoping that it help keep my makeup stay put.  I feel like this setting spray doesn't do anything for me because every time I use it, my foundation still seems to fall apart.  I'm not sure if it's the product itself or maybe just my bottle that I bought.
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
I don’t know what kind of sorcery went into making this setting spray but oh my Lord it works! It not only makes my makeup last ALL DAY long but it blends together all of the powders so nicely and takes away the powdery look that baking gives me. It even brings back a bit of the hydration I lost while using a million and one powders. Definitely a staple for me.
Keshia A.
Bedford , NH
Must have product! I got this setting spray in the sample size to trail it out before I invested in the larger size. I found amazing reviews on how it stayed for hours at a time. I could not agree more. I finish my makeup and spray a few squirts of this setting spray only to wipe it off 15 hours later and it looks like I just did my makeup. Amazing product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.