BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Deanna Z.
Love it makes my makeup stay on point all day
If i dont set my makeup. I get oily really fast. With this im shune free
Jazbel L.
Park City, IL
Made my makeup last all through prom. I got pretty sweaty that night and my makeup didn't move with this setting spray.
Tara F.
South Point
My favorite setting spray! Keeps my makeup in place all day while I'm at work! Doesn't irritate my eyes or skin at all.
Mckenzie A.
Mount hope, AL
This setting spray definitely keeps my makeup on all night long I wouldn't recommend any other setting spray over this
Kamesha n.
Love this setting spray doesn’t leave my face looking and feeling dewy but keeps my makeup in place throughout the day!
Micaila G.
Kissimmee, FL
This products works but i fid my skin getting oily, the de slick setting spray definitely doesn't make your skin oily!
Melanie N.
Tucson, AZ
I love this setting spray to make my face stay in place for at least 8 hours. It's great for combination to oily skin.
Brittany D.
San Jose, CA
Just as important as the day moisturizer. Make up doesn't look the same with out it! Great product definitely not greasy!
Sierra R.
Spring Valley
It really does make your makeup last all day (and all night)! A bit pricey but great for special events! Worth 5 stars!
Cassie M.
Mechanicville
Although I don not wear a ton of meakeup, it certainly seems to keep makeup locked on all day, even after working out!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.