BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jade Paris A.
Universal City, TX
Since this is the little one it is a little cheaper but it works really great on my face instead of elf. It does stay on my face unless I don’t touch it.
Amy W.
Sterling, VA
This helps keep my makeup from moving or smudging off which I am pretty impressed with. It doesn't help me with shine control and is very pricey though.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
I use it for brides. It helps lock down makep looks and lasts pretty well. I don't use it over silicone based makeups just water based and some airbrush
Ashley C.
plymouth
When in need of a setting spray this is my go too sets perfectly and helps for all day into the night good for dry skin and is light weight in my opinion
Jillian M.
Philadelphia
This stuff is amazing. My face feels refreshed and my makeup lasts all night. I heard such great reviews that I had to try it and I was not disappointed.
Tassia T.
It is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. If you really want to preserve your make up for long where this is the product you’re looking for.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
Every time I use this spray, my makeup looks amazing. It looks like I've worked day and night to make it look good but it's really just the setting spray
Kayleigh W.
Benton Harbor, MI
Wasn't to big a fan of this setting spray once it got a little low it wouldn't spray properly and would make wet spots on my face and I didn't enjoy that
Mercedes R.
Ionia
Absolutely Love this product! Use it for all my clients! They all love them sent and rhey always end up buying it after their wedding or event.
Miriam E.
Long Beach , CA
UD has some amazing products. This one is one of them. Loved this product. My makeup doesn’t crack and stays put all night. Specially when I go dancing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.