BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shannon F.
Well worth the money! This is the best setting spray I've found. It dries evenly and doesn't feel heavy. Love that it doesn't make my face look oily.
Belle P.
Munster
I like this setting spray a lot it’s nice and refreshing I used it on a long night out and it kept my makeup all in place and my face didn’t get oily
I love this setting spray so much! It does the job at keeping your makeup on! Even if you get specks of water on your face this spray has your back!
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
I get up,early and get home late on many days, and this awesome spray helps keep my makeup in place and looking fresh until the moment I wash my face
Shawna Z.
Daytona Beach
This stuff is amazing and actually works. This really does keep my makeup on all night. I already bought two more bottles because I live this stuff.
Jessica A.
This Product althought from a very prestigious brand, is not 24 hr wearable and makes your skin a bit sticky. It'll get the job done but not he best.
Amanda V.
I really like this setting spray but sometimes it transfers I have my boyfriend a hug and I saw that some of my foundation transferred onto his shirt
Jordan D.
Before using this setting spray, my thoughts were "who wants to spend so much money on make up if it doesn't last all day?" And now it lasts all day!
Sanja S.
Fargo
This the best setting spray there is out there it lock in what ever make u have and it good to spray when u need some hydration it dose all the above
Kristy B.
Belington, WV
Always in my makeup bag!best setting spray out there!and ive tried quite a few!when u spray this after you apply your makeup its not going anywhere!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.