BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristen E.
Raleigh, NC
This setting spray is the bomb! Keeps my makeup intact all day long with no creasing or smudging. Definitely something I would recommend getting!
Emily G.
Bowling green, Ky
This is the best. If you're planning to need a full glam look to stay awhile, this is a must! It is a typical price range for a name brand spray.
Allie B.
San Antonio , TX
I used this for a wedding I did and it was a life saver! Out door weddings in the summer?! It kept everyone’s makeup in place for the whole day!
Eliza p.
Concord, MA
I love this product because usually it is pretty expensive for a setting spay but when you get it in a kit with the primer it is nit as expensive
Gwenievere S.
Alhambra, CA
This works well at setting all of my makeup. Even my blush/highlight. I notice a huge difference in how long my makeup lasts when I wear this.
ciera H.
I LOVE this setting spray. it locks your makeup in place and makes your look flawless all day. very worth the price, and the mist on it is lovely
Hannah J.
I really love the urban decay all nighter spray! i have oily skin and this spray helps my makeup stay on all day and all night with minimal wear
Victoria L.
Yuba City, CA
Love love love, it is expensive but it will last a while and definitely sets my make up and makes it last a long time. I always buy the same one
Holland C.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It works so well. My makeup can last through an average day, including a workout and softball practice. It is truly amazing
Andrea T.
Baltimore, MD
Does exactly what it says! The mist is really fine and you only need 2-3 sprays to cover your whole face. I have repurchased this over and over.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.