BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I don’t know if it’s the combination of my makeup and skin care routine or what, but this didn’t really do what I was expecting. I found even after using this my makeup was still loosing its hold after 6 or so hours at work. This stuff is a favorite with so many people I hoped it would do the trick for me.
Chynna H.
Marysville, OH
I couldn’t understand the hype of this for so long. I needed something that would last all day and through an event. I went out on a whim and decided to try it. This lasted me the entire day, I refreshed with it before I went to the event. I accidentally fell asleep with it on After the event and woke up the next morning and couldn’t believe the amount of makeup on I still had on! This is so much more than I thought it would be! I highly recommend this product!
charissa J.
The summer heat always melts my face, no matter what I use.  Using this setting spray then sitting in the cool of my apartment when i head outside my face stays on!
Roberta A.
Love this! My job is very physical walking and climbing ladders all night and this UD All Nighter kept my makeup from creasing and kept it looking fresh all night.
Sarah P.
Hands down. Best setting spray ever !!! This has been a staple in the makeup routine and I can not go without. This makes sure all my hard work doesn't go anyways it helps my makeup stay put and feelnfresh all day! There's also just something dun about spraying this on my face kind feels luxurious too:)
Jordi L.
This setting spray is my holy grail. I use a few spritz of it before applying my makeup and after I have finshed and it keeps my makeup perfect and in place through out the day. I live in a very hot & humid place and let me tell you, this setting spray has been a life changer because I never need to worry about reapplying or touching up.
Lexi A.
Glasco, KS
This is my holy grail setting spray. I bought the sample size about 3 months ago, and it’s still half full. Before this is used several other setting sprays and they were pretty good, I just didn’t see how one could be any better. Yeah I was wrong. This will make your makeup last through literally anything.
Sara F.
Jeannette, PA
Love this setting spray! I recently received it as a gift for Mother’s Day and I couldn’t be happier. It keeps my makeup in place all day. The spray is such a nice, refreshing mist, it feels great! I will definitely be repurchasing this!!
Sabrina c.
Hesperia
It’s a little pricey but worth the money because it lasts you a good while and it’s a big bottle so it comes with a lot of product. It really gets the job done and keeps makeup in tact all day
arianna b.
Chester , NJ
this is the best setting spray that i have ever come across i have to ration it because it is kind of expensive but it is non sticky glue for your face if you use this your face is not moving i have gone to sleep with makeup on and it woke up and still was not smudged one bit this stuff is amazing
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.