BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kelsey C.
Not a fan of this product and I live UD. It was too wet and I felt like it didn't seep into my skin fully. Skip this product if you have combo skin
Desiree V.
Bremerton, WA
This one is pricy but worth EVERY penny. I tried this when my old roommate had it. My makeup stayed in place and my skin decided not to break out.
Katie K.
This really keeps your makeup in place all night! I love it the only complaint I have is it's price because I can go through a bottle fairly quick.
Shelby H.
Alamogordo , NM
Works well. I don’t mind spending money on my makeup if it’s worth it. I feel like there’s other products that are just as good for half the price.
Julia B.
Pewaukee, WI
With this spray my makeup is set much longer without it! I love using it for a night out because I know my makeup will stay right where I put it!
Yesenia P.
Stockton, CA
I love Urban Decay sprays there the best I have all three the all-nighter everything everything that has to do with Urban Decay itself is the bomb
Kaitlyn H.
hemphill, TX
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. My face feels natural and hydrated Amy day that I finish off my routine with urban decays all nighter.
Olivia B.
BEST Setting Spray hands down!! Keeps makeup fresh and long-wearing for 8+ hours! Great, in my opinion, for any skin type, as mine is combination!
Selivette O.
Jersey City, NJ
one of the best setting sprays i use it almost every day keeps my makeup fresh and it makes my makeup last a very long time. ita good for oily skin
Jessa T.
Chicago , IL
This setting spray is amazing holds my make up all day and I love the scent and how light the spray is. It doesn't make my face feel wet or sticky
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.