BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

MELANIE W.
I have loved using this product. Helps my make up last a long 12 hr day. It is a little pricey for my liking but I use it sparingly so it lasts a while.
jahlaya p.
Literally stays on all night, had a girls night out and went dancing, not a single smere. No cons. Pros pretty much everything. It was a natural finish.
Briana N.
The best setting spray out I use this all the time and it literally make my makeup stay on all night it don't have my makeup looking cakey its excellent.
Danielle B.
Grand blanc
This setting spray is literally hair spray for your face. It is great for all skin types and will keep your face on all day and night ;) (pun intended).
Karen C.
this spray will truly not let your makeup down. it makes your makeup last longer even if its humid outside.its good for combination skin just like mine.
Ani E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this product. It gives my makeup a nice finish and helps it last. I highly recommend it. I will defiantly repurchase. Highly recommend this spray.
Annie C.
Cincinnati, OH
For only being fifteen dollars, its hands down the best travel size setting spray. I love it and keeps my makeup looking fresh from the morning to night!
Jocelyn G.
Long Beach
Urban decays setting spray is my holy grail to set my makeup in place. I love it it gives my makeup that refreshing finishing look I seek. Excellent buy.
Katie S.
Oakland, CA
Love this setting spray! It works for the most part keeping my foundation and contour in tact. Only bad thing is it isn't the best in very humid weather.
Cecilia R.
Dallas, TX
Love the urban decay setting spray. One of the best i have used so far, literally just with a spray and my makeup stays all night long even if i sweat !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.