BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tiffany L.
Canterbury, CT
Made to keep your makeup all night, and let me tell you, it does it's job. Once it dries, everything stays put! Matte finish and doesn't get oily!
Taya S.
I have tried all of urban decays setting sprays and am equally obsessed with all of them. Just a couple spritzes and your makeup stays on all day!
Charmie B.
Minden, LA
I love this setting spray. It is a little pricey but it's so worth it. Has a nice mist and doesn't spray everywhere. I usually have to fan it dry.
I live this setting spray it works very well and even for oily skin. I have oily skin and it works good for me I would definitely get this product
Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
Amazing incredible product. Worth the splurge. The mist is incredible. It makes my foundation stay on throughout an entire shift of waiting tables.
Monica A.
Rocklin, CA
My favorite setting spray! Its literally a all nighter spray! Whenever i use it my makeup does not budge and i live it! Definitely worth the money!
Alyssa O.
Rolla, MO
Honestly I can’t really tell that much of a difference when I use this from when I don’t and I felt like it didn’t last me that long for the price.
Joanna V.
Inglewood, CA
The best make up setting help to keep your make up on all night I love it some other setting sprays have gave me problems but this wounds has never
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
My go to setting spray, i love it! It makes my make up last all day or all night. I love refreshing my face with it too just to touch up my makeup.
Michelle F.
Doesn't smell weird or anything but left my face feeling nice and held my makeup in all day. I felt my foundation stay longer than usual with this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.