BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
This is the best setting spray, it holds everything right where it should be and doesn't budge! I live in a very humid area and it still works perfects!
Vanessa G.
S San Fran, CA
I love this setting spray because it keeps my makeup on for a super long time but the only down fall is it makes me oily faster than other setting sprays
Gabriela C.
Firebaugh, CA
I absolutely adore this setting spray. A friend recommended it and I decided to try it. It exceeded my expectations and my makeup never got runny.
Flora L.
I see a huge difference when using this. Whenever I don't use this, I get oily throughout the day and when I do use this it keeps it glowy and not oily.
Erica C.
Shelby Twp, MI
This setting spray works great! I use it almost every day and have repurchased it more than once. Worth the investment and your makeup will stay all day.
Meggan L.
This stuff is a life saver in the summer heat.. It keeps my makeup looking great and last from day to night.. Never leave the house without a few sprits
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
Literally keeps my makeup looking flawless all day and night it’s amazing. I have combo skin and it works great for my skin give my skin a natural finish
Leslie V.
Love this product ! Sets my makeup really well! I had the elf one before this one and it was good but this is amazing !! Will repurchase again and again!
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray works well. It did help my makeup to last a while. I didn't like the smell very much, but it was light.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This all nighter spray keeps my makeup set for hours!! It also diminishes the look of powder on the face. The packaging is nice, the spray is very fine.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.