BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Clam C.
Flushing, NY
This is a great setting spray, don't apply it to close or else it might make your makeup watery, but from a good distance it keeps things in place.
Chelsea P.
nesconset
This has been a constant rebuy for me for so long. It really makes your Foundation stay on for so long. I've tried others but this one's the best.
Madelyn C.
This makes my makeup literally last all day & night. I only have to touch up my makeup if I've been sweating for hours. It is a miracle life saver
Ashlee E.
This setting spray works great! I use it during the day also. The only thing that I don't care for is the smell. I wish it was 100% fragrance free.
Maggie M.
New Phila, OH
This does exactly what it says it will do! It keeps my makeup on all day and doesn’t let anything budge! It gives me a nice matte look , i love it!
Lindsay D.
This stuff locks your makeup in place! It works so good there have been times where I go to touch my face by accident and my makeup doesn't budge!
Lindsey O.
San jose, CA
Such a great setting spray!! It really does make your makeup stay on all night long. A little goes a long way so this bottle will last you forever!
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
I swear by this stuff my makeup doesn’t move. I use it before my primer and after I’m done and I could sleep with it on and I’d still look fabulous
Adri M.
Lynnwood, WA
I love how this work on my face, making all make up come together as one with my skin, long lasting and a bit dewy depending on how much you spray.
Marialejandra R.
Orlando, FL
i love this product it is so awesome it works really well and the quality is amazing it makes my makeup last all day i really recommend this spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.