BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica V.
I have very mixed feelings about Urban Decay's All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. I used it for awhile and liked it. However, I noticed over time that it make my face breakout. Once I stopped using it, my skin cleared up. If my skin, wasn't so sensitive, I would still use it. Just be careful with this one.
KA🌻 B.
Baxley
Love this product! Keeps my makeup on for hours and hours and melts my makeup together so smoothly. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new setting spray!
Angel B.
Garland
Where do I even begin with this setting spray? I absolutely love it keeps my make up and place all day especially when I’m sweating when I need it the most. I would really recommend this product it does not feel heavy on the face and that’s one thing that I love about it. Also doesn’t smell too bad either
Sarah P.
Hands down. Best setting spray ever !!! This has been a staple in the makeup routine and I can not go without. This makes sure all my hard work doesn't go anyways it helps my makeup stay put and feelnfresh all day! There's also just something dun about spraying this on my face kind feels luxurious too:)
Paige K.
This setting spray really does it’s thing! I have really oily skin, and I noticed that by using this, it helped my makeup last so much longer than usual. It helped my skin stay matte, but didn’t dry me out. It was really refreshing and was really effective at keeping my makeup on all day, and all night.
Lexi A.
Glasco, KS
This is my holy grail setting spray. I bought the sample size about 3 months ago, and it’s still half full. Before this is used several other setting sprays and they were pretty good, I just didn’t see how one could be any better. Yeah I was wrong. This will make your makeup last through literally anything.
Jordi L.
This setting spray is my holy grail. I use a few spritz of it before applying my makeup and after I have finshed and it keeps my makeup perfect and in place through out the day. I live in a very hot & humid place and let me tell you, this setting spray has been a life changer because I never need to worry about reapplying or touching up.
Sabrina c.
Hesperia
It’s a little pricey but worth the money because it lasts you a good while and it’s a big bottle so it comes with a lot of product. It really gets the job done and keeps makeup in tact all day
Emily G.
Middleton
This product truly helps all my makeup (creams, powders, etc) melt together and stay on my fave alllll day long. I need this in my regime and don’t feel like my makeup is truly done without it
maebea d.
Nc
This product gives you such a nice finish. It doesn't look caked and it really lasts all day. I haven't used a setting spray that lasts as long as this one. It doesn't clog your pores and it makes your skin have an airbrushed finish. Overall, I recommend this product to everyone who loves to wear makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.