BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Heidy F.
One amazing setting spray!!! I love how the bottle is brings a lot of product a little bit really goes a long way. Doesn't smell too bad. I like it
Dania N.
Stockton, CA
This is my go to setting spray when ever i trouble i have the full size one but the travel size can never miss. I have to say is worth every dollar
Kelli F.
Clarksville , TN
This is seriously THE best setting spray ever! Lightweight, nongreasy, and really holds my makeup in place through all weather! Absolutely love it!
Sheilah M.
I love this stuff! It really keeps my makeup fresh looking! I mist it in my face they pat it in with my beauty blender and I'm all set for the day!
Devin P.
Spring Hill, TN
I LOVE this setting spray. It’s my favorite that I have tried. It makes your makeup last all day. It’s just too expensive for me to regularly buy.
Isabel B.
The best one I've tried, makeup does last longer, and it gives the skin a more natural and not cakey look after makeup is applied, would buy again.
Mary T.
Yuma, AZ
The holy grail ! This is honestly the best setting spray. It holds my makeup in place all day and my makeup won’t budge one bit. It’s not to harsh
Kayla M.
Love love love this product. Helps me create a signature look every time I apply it! Will definitely continue to purchase this product when needed!
Tonnetta G.
Montgomery, AL
I love this setting spray, after I finish my makeup look and spray my face. It doesn't move til I wash it off at night.... love love love love it!
Bee R.
Yuma, AZ
Keeps my makeup in place all night. Packaging is cute. The price is reasonable. It smells fresh. I spritz it about 4-5 times and I'm set all night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.