BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Angel M.
Chester, SC
Classic favorite. Love the nozzle. Sprays evenly. Sets my makeup and it lasts all day. Lasts over 12 hours on myself but I haven't tested it for longer.
Heidi W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Such a great setting spray. Keeps your makeup in place even when you're terrible and fall asleep in your makeup oops. Its also great for foiling shadows!
allison k.
Russellville, AR
This stuff really works! Doesn't make make up smear or cake, it really helps set everything. I can get a good 6 to 8 hour wear on non-water proof makeup.
Hope S.
Arab, AL
Love my all nighter long-lasting makeup setting spray. I wish the spray was broader to cover the whole face, but it still does the job with two spritzes.
Aubrey W.
Love love love. Keeps my makeup in place, exactly where I want it. I’ve even used it as primer a few times and it works better than some actual primers.
Abril M.
Hidalgo, TX
is a wonderful product! I don't even carry makeup to reapply anymore . Blends Well
Easy To Apply Easy To Take-off Long Lasting
Natural Looking and Smooth
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
This stuff makes everything last!! Smells great and is great for sensitive skin like mine. I only had a little bottle but plan on getting a big one soon!
Amanda H.
When I need my makeup to really last all day i drench myself in all nighter spray. It makes my makeup stay looking fresh all day long! I love this stuff!
Kelsey C.
True to the name! This lasts all night long and is great to use if you just need a refresher through the day. It kept my makeup matte and looking fresh.
Michelle S.
I love the urban decay all nighter setting spray. I use this one in the winter and the chill one in the summer. Both are elite in the setting spray game
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.