BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Molly H.
Odenton, MD
Love love love how light this is. Easy to spray and last all night. My make up never faded or smudged. Would buy again and again. Bought at Ulta Beauty
Carli B.
Love this product. I use it everyday and it helps keep my makeup in place longer than when I don't use it. My eyeliner, bronzer and powder stay great.
Kenzie B.
Winona, MN
Setting spray I used at prom and it had a nice matte finish and held all my makeup in place but was also very easy to wash off at the end of the night!
Hannah H.
It's good. But I feel like there is better. I feel like for me it just doesn't make my make up last all day It definitely lasts longer but not all day.
Amber B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I absolutely LOVE this product. I use it whenever I put on a full face of makeup. It makes everything last all night long with no smearing or running.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
I got this duo at sephora the other day because it was such a good value. It was only a couple dollars more than the price for one usually - yay deals!
megan t.
United states
My makeup lasted forever when I used thisproduct.. it lasted through my crying sweating and occasionally rubbing my face by accident. HIGHLY recommend
Ieland F.
Makes my make up stays longer and pulls my whole make up look together! I would say it is more mattifying and for oily skin! I also like the packaging!
Melissa H.
Hialeah, FL
Hands down best setting spray in my opinion. I’ve tried a few and none compares to the urban decay all nighter💗💗💓 I recommend to buy. Makeup does last
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
I love these! The minis are perfect for on the go. The feel is lightweight and definitely helps keep your makeup on all night. I would recommend this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.