BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda H.
Hammond, LA
I love this setting spray. My makeup last much longer and keeps my face from drying and makeup from moving. It's lightweight and a natural finish.
susana h.
Like this setting spray because it leaves ur makeup all night and if u apply too much powder it helps take some off and leave ur face.looking good
Shauna N.
Stratford
I don't know about all night, but this stuff definitely kept my makeup beautiful all day through sweat, oily skin, and the rain! I love this stuff!
Amanda W.
Warminster
I love ud just about anything but there setting sprays are by far my favorite. No harsh smells and my makeup stays even on the hottest summer days
sara b.
I used this on my wedding day makeup.  Wow!  I can't believe how good my makeup looked after sweating to death in the 116 degree weather.
Sheilah M.
I love this stuff! It really keeps my makeup fresh looking! I mist it in my face they pat it in with my beauty blender and I'm all set for the day!
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
I love spraying this before going out at night .. my makeup really does last all night so it's perfect to deal in your look. Just on spray does it
Ally W.
A little pricy, but works very well. I typically opt for drug store setting spray, but gave in. I really like how it keeps my eyeshadow on all day!
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I have oily skin and I'm not sure if this actually does anything to make my makeup last longer. I do like it because it takes away the powdery look
Rena B.
An all time favorite of mine!!!! It definitely hold up to the name. If you're looking to stay beat and matte all night this is definitely for you.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.