BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
Best setting spray I've used so far and for a great price. I have used several different setting sprays varying in prices and this is by far my favorite.
Tassia T.
It is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. If you really want to preserve your make up for long where this is the product you’re looking for.
Sarah S.
Fishers, IN
This works well for my eyes, but not as well for my face! My eye makeup stays on all night and evenninto the morning, but my face makeup still comes off
Miriam E.
Long Beach , CA
UD has some amazing products. This one is one of them. Loved this product. My makeup doesn’t crack and stays put all night. Specially when I go dancing.
Esther J.
East Meadow, NY
I only use this product on special occasions mainly cause it’s expensive and not needed for everyday use. Does last a good amount of time but not 24 hrs
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
Absolute must have in my personal and pro kit. It really makes your makeup last all day and night. I use it before during and after my makeup application
Lauren E.
Millington, TN
Makes my face last all night and even into the morning hours drys super quick and affordable for what you get a little goes a long way with this product
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
This stuff is life. It keeps makeup looking fresh all day. I have even put it to test in the Florida heat and humidity and it kept my face looking good.
Brittni E.
This setting spray is my favorite! It makes your face feel refreshed and really sets in your makeup. I have combination skin and works great on my skin.
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
I used this for a week when I went to my friends house. It last through a lot of hot days and long days at the mall. It helped my makeup look so good 😊😊
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.