BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nora S.
Bradford, MA
This stuff is amazing! Hands down amazing stuff! I use on the days I don't use my deslick and I love this just as much!
Alejandra S.
Forest Park, GA
Works wonderfully and I love the way that this product keeps the makeup on my face and keeps my makeup looking flawless.
lauren c.
Boynton Beach, FL

The Urban Decay setting spray really does a great job and I have never found a spray that works this good on my oily skin
Taryn P.
Petal, MS
Love this! By far one of my favorite setting sprays. This works great for all day makeup wear. Definitely recommend this
Crystal A.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg yea I've tremors this before it's actually my moms but I use it either way it's s great product I want one for myself
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Bought this recently and super happy for the deal since you're getting one for half off and I already go through so much.
Amy L.
maiden , nc
Perfect for when I want my makeup to look fresh all day, or night! I definitely recommend this, it's just a little pricey.
Sam T.
Westerville
Works well to finish of a makeup look, though I feel like I need to use a lot of it for it to work the way i want it to.
Juliafa K.
Goshen, NY
Oh my God this is the best setting spray out of ever used it lasts all night all day and has a really nice finish to it.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love love the urban decay all night setting spray. I feel like it makes my makeup look fresh all night and doesn’t fade.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.