BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
This is an amazing setting spray. It keeps your makeup in place all day long. When you apply it, it's so refreshing. It's a staple in my makeup kit.
Yessania F.
Amarillo, TX
Omg this product works so well!. I put on my whole get up and spray this on before I leave and I head to work it makes my make up last all day long!
Melissa T.
Algonquin , IL
Definitely a must for your make up bag and purse. I like to carry this with me and reapply in the afternoon to keep my makeup looking fresh all day.
maggie s.
I tell everyone I meet about how much I love this setting spray. Nothing can compare to it. It makes my makeup last all day and nothing moves around
Saraya M.
McDonough , GA
This spray is the business. I have very oily skin and needed something to keep my make up in place all day without looking oily. This product worked.
👑Amber K.
Alexandria
This product makes my make up stay all day! By the time I get home after a long work day - my make up still looks flawless thanks to Urban Decay!
Allie L.
Manteca, CA
I Love Urban Decay and love most of their products. I really do like this spray also, its just a little bit too pricey.
but i would recommend it. :)
Karen C.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to setting spray. It does the job very well. The smell is something to be desired of course. But it sure makes my makeup stay on good.
Sandra R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really love this, my makeup last a little longer putting on the Urban Decay setting spray, I think it's better than other setting sprays I've tried
Sara F.
Merom, IN
Well, this was a bit of a disappointment.. I normally like UD setting sprays but this one wasn't good. It left my face feeling sticky and not smooth.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.