BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Monica C.
Edinburg , TX
I love this! My makeup stays flawless every time I put this on and lasts me until I take it off. No oily skin, or having to touch up. Always will buy this
Marisa F.
El Paso, TX
So many more stars I could've given this product! It makes my makeup stay on all day and all night it works wonders for me! Highly highly highly recommend
Anna K.
Of all the setting sprays I've tried, this will always be the best. I have oily skin and this keeps me matte and keeps my makeup in place all day and night
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
I keep hearing that urban decay long lasting setting spray is a great product. I still need to join on the fun. but I know it's a little on the pricey side?
Nar A.
Buffalo, NY
Absolute must have for any makeup collection! This finishing spray was developed by the mother of setting sprays Skindinavia. You will not regret this buy.
Chelsye C.
Not a fan of this spray, it makes my face sticky and I feel like you can see it. I don't think a setting spray should literally sit on your face. Not a fan
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
I LOVE this stuff! My makeup doesn't budge when I spray this. It also has a nice, fine, pump mister on it. It doesn't soak your face like some sprayers do.
Tanya C.
Worcester, MA
This is an essential product to add to your makeup routine. It keeps your makeup from wearing off in all conditions and the spray allows for even coverage.
Temi O.
Antioch, TN
This was definitely a great mid range setting spray. But it doesn’t Matte my makeup for over 4 hours. I wish there was a spray that sucked all the oil up.
Christin P.
I love this setting spray I have gone through 3 bottles of it so far. The mist is fine and it locks makeup into place through the humid Tennessee weather.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.