BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren S.
Mesa, AZ
Travel size is the absolute best. Let's not pretend like I don't also have the full size though.... Purse sized but you will not need to touch it up.
Angalina 🌺.
This product works super good I would get again my skin is not oily so I don't know how it would work on oily skin but I do recommend for night outs
Amanda M.
Cypress, TX
Want your make up to last through your day and night? Definitely try this product. I work 10-14 hour shifts and still look fab at the end of my days.
Celeste C.
Sunnyside
Excellent product! Sets my makeup and helps it last all day without melting and creasing! Great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day!
Rhianna S.
I love this!!! It sets your makeup to a tee I always have to hide it from my mom because her and my friends are in love! Would recommend to everyone!
Janica C.
Las Vegas, NV
Literally does what it say! Makes my make last hours and hours with no smudging or transferring onto things like clothing, etc ! totally recommend !
Michelle R.
Love love this setting spray! As a free lance makeup artist I'm always on a look out for great setting sprays and this is definitely one of my faves!
Katy K.
Chico, CA
When ever I use this product I’ve found that my makeup stays, it doesn’t run and it also gives me a glow. It’s forever in my stash. Highly recommend!
Tanisha C.
San Juan, TX
One of my favorite setting sprays of all times
I literally have two bottles at all time a mini for my bag for quick touch ups and on in my makeup box
Kaitlyn V.
Grand Haven, MI
This is the best setting spray I have ever used before. It really locks in your makeup and it doesn’t budge all day long. Recommend it for everyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.