BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
Can't. Live. Without. I take this with me everywhere! I absolutely love the travel size. I actually purchased it to try before I bought the bigger size.
jalena a.
Los Angeles
I've only bought this once and never chose to repurchase because I don't think it's worth the price when there's other great setting sprays for cheaper.
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the best setting spray on the market. It is literally fool proof. Go drink and party all night long and still look Instagram worthy at bar close
Cristina K.
Cumberland , RI
This is the most amazing setting spray ever. It makes your makeup last at least twelve hours. And the travel size lasts forever! Totally worth the price.
Maryana D.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best setting sprays I’ve used! Kinda pricey but it works really good so you get what u pay for ! One spray will keep your make up on all day !
Brooks A.
If I know that I'm not going to be able to touch up my makeup for a long time this is my favourite item to use because it lets my makeup stay on all day.
Trisha F.
Milford
One of the best Setting sprays i've ever used. Long lasting, leaves a natural matte finish. Smells great keeps makeup in place all day & night.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Great spray! There is so much hype about this product it is bound to work! When it is demand, it is wanted! Subjective to skin types so use it wisely! :)
Jesse M.
Rialto
This is the best setting spray I have used so far and my makeup lasts all day Without getting oily. Its a good setting spray for oily skin

Nicole L.
Favorite setting spray! I use this whenever I wear makeup and want it to last all night. It dries quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth and flawless.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.