BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dora M.
Pricey but definitely worth it. Only thing I don't like is the smell. Has a weird scent that goes away after a while. I have dry skin and it keeps my makeup in tact without making it look weird.
Shea💓 E.
It keeps my makeup flawless even in the heat. Sometimes I have to dab my makeup with a napkin, but for the most part it is great. it works well with all skin types.
Ana G.
Riverside, CA
I feel like I could go do anything with this setting spray on and my makeup would still be flawless afterwards. It's light feeling and really helps lock your makeup down.
Alexa Z.
Boy does this make your makeup last a longggg time! Everything stays in place, but I did notice that the oil on my t-zone does come through a little more than it would with the other spray. Nonetheless, great product for those with dry/combo skin/if you only are worried about your makeup lasting a long time
Kelsey S.
This is my favorite setting spray! Helps keep my face in place all day and helps with oil and shine. The fragrance is not too strong and it dries quickly. Will buy again.
Alaina C.
Yonkers, NY
I love this setting spray so much!! It works so good, will last you so long and I love how after you finish your makeup and spray it, it blends your makeup and makes it look even more flawless!!
Noumi C.
I love this setting spray! Once I purchased I keep repurchasing. Not only does it blend in my makeup as a good finishing spray, but keeps my foundation last throughout the day. New trick I learned is to spray it on my beauty sponge and dab it into my skin. Leaves my makeup looking flawless every time.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
For my oily skin girls, this is a good setting spray to lock in your make up and set it.  It does not feel icky on the skin, and the mist is perfect.  It keeps my oil at bay, doesn't make my make up look cake, and it makes my blotting less often than usual.  Must try if you haven't already!
Emily N.
So, what do you guys think? Keep in mind... I am not brilliant at makeup just yet, but I am working! this is just foundation and mascara (natural look) and I sprayed this to lock in my "natural" look all day and I gotta say I'm impressed!!!! #WIN #Loveit
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
I love this setting spray. It makes my makeup stay on and does not smell fake or chemically it’s fresh. It stayed on my face for 10 hours without any touch up. If you want a high end setting spray this is the way to go
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.