BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
I love this setting spray!! It keeps my makeup on as long as I need it!! I've noticed it also helps finish blending out and making my foundation flawless!!
martha m.
Triangle, VA
Last all day all night whenever you choose to use this setting spray. Smells amazing. It's long lasting and I don't need to do any touch ups when I use it.
Erin K.
Lock Haven, PA
Used this for a wedding and my makeup stayed on the whole night. Very nice matte finish. Would recommend this to anyone who has oily skin ! Worth the price
Mariah K.
Manahawkin, NJ
Urban decay chill make up setting spray has become a part of my daily routine in makeup! My makeup doesn't move an inch! One of my favorite setting sprays!
Gavanna I.
Boston, MA
This spray keeps your makeup on ALLLLLL DAY if is easy to apply and it's less expensive then the bigger bottle. It's good for oily skin & dry skin as well.
Cristal M.
Las Cruces, NM
Very happy with this spray- great at keeping balance on my combination skin, and easily lasts through a work day or evening out. No dryness or oil slicks.
Kaitrin F.
My makeup lasts hours longer and longer oks more flawless with every use! If I forget to spray it in the morning, my makeup looks like trash by nighttime.
Maggie R.
Ypsilanti, Mi
This really does keep your makeup in place and off of your clothes! Essential for those colder months when you don't want your makeup all over your collar!
Taryn W.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I love this setting spray it helps my makeup last all night and I love that it's not just straight water coming out of a bottle , very light and refreshing
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
Top notch setting spray your make up last all night and if you fall asleep with your make up it will last all morning. It is easy to apply and dries Matte.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.