BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Esther K.
New Albany, OH
Best make up setting spray ever. Honestly don't have a reason to try another kind. Love how it's not sticky and really does help my makeup last long
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
This is my absolutely favorite setting spray of all time! It basically glues your makeup to your face. Doesn’t make it feel heavy and lasts forever!
Kate B.
Jacksonville
I've never used setting spray before until this. I love the light scent and the cooling feel of it and I really do believe it holds my makeup longer.
Caitlin B.
Augusta, GA
Always love Urban Decay products. Good cruelty free brand and this is no exception. Works really well. Smells wonderful. Definitely would buy again.
Laura C.
This stuff rocks! But the price.... it's killer. I like to buy the baby bottles at Sephora or ulta for a decent price and they last for a long time.
Deb C.
Pace, FL
Wonderful light setting spray. It leaves no residue and smells great. Keeps my face from getting oily and keeps my makeup perfect throughout the day
Kaleigh B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This setting spray is by far my favorite. It really does make your makeup last the whole day. It works like a charm and is light weight on the skin.
Lindsey S.
Columbia, IL
I love this so much. It's refreshing and it does what it's supposed to. I think it's something I will repurchase once I use the bottle I am on.
Morgan C.
Weatherford, TX
This was everything I wanted it to be and did the job better than expected. I will buy again and love that it does exactly what it is supposed to do.
Kristen B.
Works so well. I just wish it was a little cheaper. It doesn’t change the finish of your makeup and it’s pretty lightweight. The mist it really nice.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.