BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
This is a MUST for the summer, even though I use it all year round! If I didn't use it i swear my entire face
Makeup would just melt and run down my face.
Kristina K.
I have never used a makeup setting spray before but this one is fantastic. I love that it mattifies my skin and it really does make my makeup last all day
Jazmine S.
I have skin more on the oily side and i have worn this over my makeup all day, in the heat and it has kept my makeup in place and matte throughout the day
Kimberly P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a pretty good product for non oily skin. It makes makeup stay in place but can dry out skin. All in all it’s a great product and does what it says.
Carol T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this product so much. It's a winner in my book. It keeps my makeups and place and I love use it on my eyeshadows overall it's a wonderful product .
Maria N.
Miami
This setting spray does wonders for my oily skin! It makes a BIG difference. I spray a few times and try to keep it a little far so it's really a mist on me. It takes just a short amount of time to dry and then I'm ready to go. I follow a tip from Kathleen Lights, and it is putting highlighting on while my face is still a bit damp from the spray. I feel like it really keeps the highlighter bright and in place!
Ashleigh A.
Charlottesville VA
I am a makeup artist and I love using this product on all my clients! If for weddings or prom their review are that their makeup stays on all day or night!
Amanda S.
Palos Hills, IL
Love this stuff!! If u need your makeup to last all day or all night this is the product for you. I couldn't believe how long my makeup stayed in place for!
Monica C.
Edinburg , TX
I love this! My makeup stays flawless every time I put this on and lasts me until I take it off. No oily skin, or having to touch up. Always will buy this
Kasey T.
Silver Spring, MD
this is the best setting spray, hands down. I also spray my beauty blender with this and then blend out my concealer on my under eye, and it works wonders!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.