BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amber G.
So I bought one of these to try it out and I love it! I usually have problems with oily skin but this helps and works perfect! Definitely need to buy more
Ashley K.
Arlington, VA
Everybody raves about this product but I didn't just absolutely love it. Honestly I didn't even notice it was on. My makeup lasted the same amount of time.
cheyanne t.
I will never leave the house without my all nighter spray! It makes my skin feel great after my makeup and makes my makeup last all night. Hense the name!
Raelyn H.
Pflugerville, TX
This is the best setting spray I've ever used. It actually works, and it smells great. It's lightweight and doesn't run your face like some setting sprays.
member-90811a874
I love this product. It’s kinda pricy for a small amount but it’s pretty good. I have combination skin and it works well on liquid and powder foundations.
Abi M.
Love this product! It helps set my makeup so that I don't look powdery or look like I'm wearing layers of makeup. It also keeps my makeup in place all day.
Natalie F.
San Diego, CA
I've never used a setting spray before and let me tell you.. It's life changing ! I don't have to keep checking on my makeup because I know it's gonna last
Cassidy T.
Bulls Gap, TN
This is the best random Ulta cash register splurge purchase I've ever made. I work in a factory and even after working all day my makeup still looks fresh!
Amber G.
I bought this for my wedding day, and have used it ever since!! I LOVE this product my make up looks fresh hours after applying and no need for touch ups!
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
I love the all nighter setting spray. It sets my makeup in place like it's supposed to and unlike most it actually does last my makeup never moves around.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.