BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexandra C.
Allenstown, NH
leaves my makeup on all day and all night. completely locks my makeup in place and keeps it looking flawless. is very lightweight and worth the money
Courtney W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best setting spray!!! I use I­t­ every time I put on make up now and when I get home it looks like I just applied my makeup! This stuff is great
Gabi A.
I absolutely love this product! It’s so lightweight and works wonders. You can buy a mini version of this at Ulta for $12! It also lasts awhile too!
Meghan B.
This product seems to work fine. I use 2 urban decay sprays and one by a different brand they keep my face looking nice and clean threw out the day.
Peyton S.
Works well. The spay can be a little splotchy when it sprays. Make sure the makeup you are wearing has similar ingredients (water & oil doesn't mix)
Caroline C.
I have tried this in the all-nighter and the hydrating formula. Both are great. Depending on the day and weather is how I determine which one to use.
Addison T.
I bought it because I felt as if everyone was using it, but it isn't my favorite makeup product I have purchased. I almost feel like it is pointless
Mikaela M.
Wentzville, MO
this is my go-to setting spray. whenever i know i am going to have a long day/night this is my best friend! keeps my makeup looking nice for hourssss
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
My number One ! I like to buy backups. Extends the life of my base. Melds powder products into my skin. Great smell. Ana I got product. 10 out of 10.
tierra s.
this setting spray creates a great long lasting look . for either a night out or even a day out of the house does not leave any creases what so ever
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.