BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Solviany V.
Elmhurst, NY
It worked efficiently but I believe for my oily skin it wasn't the best product. It didn't hold my make up for as long as I would have wanted it too.
Pearl L.
My favorite! It helps keep my makeup looking good all day! It feels sticky, but firm. I recommend it because it easy to use and nice to carry around.
Yadira G.
East Orange, NJ
This setting spray works really well. Helps keep skin matte and dry. Even if your skin is super oily. One of my favorite setting sprays of all time.
Sara R.
Yukon, OK
I only tried it once and it didn't seem to work especially well. But based on how many people love and recommend it, I'd be willing to try it again.
Lupita R.
Love using this product. Definitely keeps my makeup lasting longer throughout the day. Doesn't add shine but also helps get rid of the powdery look.
Liz S.
Wind Lake, WI
Only setting spray I will ever buy! Make sure to follow spraying directions! It took me a bit to figure out how far it should be, but I'm a huge fan!
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
The price point is not ideal for me but the product is amazing! I absoulutly love urban decay and the only reason i gave it a 4 was the price point.
Paige B.
I have used several setting sprays and always come back to this one. I have the full size and travel size to I can always have one in my purse.
Angalina 🌺.
This product works super good I would get again my skin is not oily so I don't know how it would work on oily skin but I do recommend for night outs
Ashanta T.
Oklahoma City , OK
All nighter setting spray is great if you’re going to have a long night! Just a few pumps of the spray and your makeup is set and doesn’t move at all
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.