BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sabra M.
Poultney, VT
Absolutely in love with this product. It keeps my makeup on all day even when its hot outside. Helps keep your makeup from melting off or looking dry.
Colleen C.
Spring, TX
This is the best of the best.... not really much else I need to say, but if you want your makeup to stay in place for a very long time, this will do it
Amber H.
Bay Minette , AL
I love this makeup setting spray, I even purchased a mini one so that I can keep it with me in my makeup bag when I travel so I can have it on the go.
Kristen B.
This is by far one of the best setting sprays I have used. Makeup stays put until you are ready to wash it off. It stays true to the name, all nighter.
Lisa H.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely love this product! Leaves my makeup just the way I want. It helps me and prevents me from having to reapply any of my face and eye make up.
Jennifer H.
Pittsburgh, PA
While this setting spray was good, I didn't see much of a change in how long my makeup lasted with it compared to with another (cheaper) setting spray.
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
I dint like it too much. However my friend likes it she said it last all night and sets the make up just right. Shes a nurse so its on her long hours.
M m.
Good. Good
Not the best but it is good. The only one I have try. I love to try others tho.
Not fully happy with this one. I use it on my beauty blender
Toni S.
Bakersfield , CA
This is a great setting spray. It helps all the powders melt onto my skin. And it does make my makeup last longer. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
hailey s.
my makeup literally lasts me all night, it's sorta ends with a natural, very little dewy look. it's very nice, it makes my highlight glow so much more
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.