BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Really liked this product. I received this as a gift so the package was tiny however I did get an unexpectedly long use out of it. Its a little thicker than the previous ones I have tried but turns out I loved that part about it. It is super soft and blendable and keeps my eye shadow in place for a while! I would buy this again with out question.
Erica R.
Brooklyn
Unbeatable. Long lasting. Keeps makeup on my face for over 12 hours. Have recommended this to friends and family and they love it too really perfect for oily skin as it help combat oil. I am a repeat buyer.
Kaitlyn C.
Liverpool
The best setting spray there is. I can go out after a long night and wake up with my makeup fully in tact. It gives your makeup a natural finish. It is good for all skin types. I would recommend this to others.
Biv A.
Carson , CA
This product is my holy grail go to setting spray! If I want my makeup to last even longer I will set my makeup in between steps. Example:  Ill set my foundation, then one it dries ill apply my powders and set that. Once everything is done with bronzer, blush and highlight ill set again. This helps my whole look come together and the makeup will look like skin!
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this spray! It keeps my makeup on all night long and is very refreshing. I think I would probably opt for a cheaper setting spray, however, because it does an equal job of cheaper brands I have used.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this little guy! Was introduced to this product by a Macy’s salesperson. She swore on her life it keeps your makeup in place all night (day in my case) long. It seemed kind of pricy but I bought it anyway. It truly does work magic. My ABH highlighter stays the same after 8-9 hours of wearing it thanks to this fella :)
Kenzie_2004 W.
This is amazing I love this stuff it sets the makeup so very well I got this at Sephora this is a bit pricey but I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who wants to lock in there makeup for a long amazing day!!!
autumn S.
This setting spray is so nice and keeps my makeup set in place all day! The only thing I don’t love about this product is the smell, it kinda smells chemically and should have a much more fresh scent in order for it to be more enjoyable
Kat D.
Glenshaw, PA
This setting spray is phenomenal! It really does make a big difference to your makeup routine. I’ve noticed my makeup does last longer and stays put better. I definitely recommend giving this product a try!
Kimberly K.
This setting spray works really well. It doesn’t have a strong scent like some sprays can have. The mister isn’t too strong either. It does a good job of setting and making my my last all day. It’s also good if you apply just a little too much powder and tones it down. It’s also great for intensifying shimmer and metallic eyeshadows.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.